Monday, July 5, 2010

TreeCookies, Facebook & Tiny Prints, Oh my!

Rosy Designs' cards have been featured on TreeCookies, a sweet blog by Jo on her take on heartfelt and handmade gifts.  It's a lovely blog with pretty colors and posts about cool finds and designs.  Take a look at www.hellotreecookies.com!  We have a common affinity for hearts & balloons!  :)


In more news. Rosy Designs has started a Facebook fan page!  Join now to receive up to date news about promotions, events and general news about Rosy Designs.


And now finally the big news that I've been keeping secret until now...Rosy Designs will soon be part of the Tiny Prints family!

I am very excited that Rosy Designs greeting cards will soon be available on Tiny Prints for everyone to enjoy.  I will certainly keep you updated when my new cards are available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails