Monday, March 29, 2010

New Prints for Mommies!

"Mommy, I Love You"
 
I'm delighted to offer two new prints in my Etsy shop.  These are two of my favorite prints, and especially perfect for a special upcoming day...Mother's Day!

First there is the "Mommy, We Love You" print, inspired by a nostalgic look back at my mom and my sister and me when we were little.


And like all of my prints, you have the option of customizing this print, so that it looks like your mom, your sister, and you!  Just purchase my customization option when buying your favorite print from my shop:


My second print is "Mommy, I Love You",  a wonderful print to give to your lovely mommy! Perfect for Mother's Day or a birthday but really, we don't need a special day to let our moms know how much we love them...!


This special print is customizable!  Choose from a little boy or girl, hair color/type and skin tones, customized text, and clothing color.  So it can look just like your mommy and you!! A perfect gift to remind your mom how much you love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails